Move Your Pet Panama
Leave the details to us!
Planning and preparation for your pet to move to Panama is chock-full of airline rules, regulations and complex timelines. Let Air Animal Pet Movers® deal with the details transporting your pets into Panama.
We take care of:
- A complimentary microchip is included for all our clients.
- Rabies vaccination should be given at least 30 days before but less than 3 years before entry if the pet received the 3-year vaccine. If your pet received a 1-year vaccine, travel must be within that 1-year time span.
- A USDA-endorsed, typewritten international pet health certificate within 10 days of flight.
- The health certificate must be apostilled by the Panamanian consulate or embassy in the United States. We hire a service to walk this through before your pet's flight.
- Notifying Panama three days before your pet's arrival.
- We also help you with the documents you need to pick up your pet from customs. A photo of the pet and documents listed above are required along with your passport.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and our Pan-American specialist knows the drill, knows the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus, our passion and our promise.