Move Your Pet South Africa
Leave the details to us!
Citizens returning home to South Africa or Americans relocating for employment purposes with pets, requires attention to detail and specific timing for certain veterinary requirements.
- Microchip identification is required
- Proof of Rabies immunization at least 30 days before but not more than one year before entry into the Republic are also required.
- Pet entry into the Republic of South Africa is controlled by both an import permit along with a booked and manifest air cargo shipment.
- Dogs require five distinct blood tests within 30 days of entry. Do not complete these tests until the import permit has been received.
- An international health certificate, which is a four page document, must be issued by an accredited veterinarian within ten days of entry. This certificate also requires export endorsement by the USDA.
Air Animal Pet Movers® and its South Africa specialist knows the drill, the routine, and is experienced. Pet moving made easy®. That's our focus. It's our passion.