Pet Travel News

Learn More about Pet Travel and Pet Moves

UK Requires Pets on TOR

domestic pet shipping,domestic pet transportation,international pet move,international pet shipping,international pet transport,PCS,PCS move June 21, 2018

Even though the United Kingdom may have ruled your household goods are exempt from Her Majesty’s Value Added Tax, you must list your pet(s) because they may be subject to VAT.

As soon as you know your PCS post is to the UK, go online and complete a Transfer of Residence form listing household goods, cars and your pets. The UK will send you a TOR reference number.

Not having a TOR reference number will not prohibit your pet from entering the UK. But, you may have to pay VAT on arrival. If you do pay, you have 12 months to apply for reimbursement.

Schedule your move! Se habla Español Call 1(800) 635-3448
Get your app password! Click here for an estimate!