We use cookies to enhance your experience, for analytics and to show you offers tailored to your interests on our site and third party sites. We may share your information with our advertising and analytic partners. Find out more about cookies by reading our Privacy Policy. By clicking “Accept,” you agree to our use of cookies and similar technologies.

Move Your Pet Worldwide & Local

Leave the details to us!

The health certificate should be in English for ease of entry. There is no requirement for microchip identification. Entry into the U.S. is easy because there is no quarantine or dogs or cats and no import permit required. Moving to Hawaii or Guam require additional special steps.

Planning and preparation for your pet to return to your home outside the U.S. can be littered with rules, regulations and complex timelines. Call Air Animal Pet Movers® before entering the U.S. and let them handle all the details of your return home.

When Fifi entered the U.S. for a brief visit with family members, the family found the return to South Africa fraught with an import permit, a mandatory expensive air cargo shipment and five distinct blood tests required. Even worse it all had to be completed within 30 days of reentry, along with a USDA-endorsed international health certificate.

Experienced UK nationals have grown familiar with the UK DEFRA pet travel scheme and easily visit the USA for California and Florida holidays with their pet dogs or cats.

For pets entering the USA:

After you move:

Please register with a local veterinarian to keep your pet's rabies vaccination up to date. Veterinarians typically send reminder notices when vaccinations are due. If another move is in your future, you and your pet will be ready.

Call us early to help you with your return trip. Pet Moving Made Easy®. It's our focus, our passion, our promise and your peace of mind.

Special United States pet move rules: